Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
ARCHITECT DESIGNED SPECTACULAR VIEWS
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
This 5 acre property is perfectly sited to fully capture the north easterly aspect and the breath taking views over the Illawarra Basin and beyond to the coast.
- The pavillion style timber home was built in 1994 and cleverly designed to maximise both light and views.
- Features soaring ceiling above light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen with a Cheminees Philippe open fire. This area flows onto an outdoor timber deck making for easy indoor/outdoor family living.
- 4 bedrooms with most enjoying views
- Large family/games room/bunk room with shower and WC
- Nestled in a pretty mature garden with many exotic trees and shrubs
- All weather tennis court capturing the remarkable outlook
- Almost 2 acres of rain forest plus ( approx. 1 acre ) fenced pony paddock
a unique property with an excellent floor plan and privacy with extraordinary views.
2.0234 ha / 5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.