PICTURESQUE SETTING ON A 2000m² BLOCK
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Showcasing a stylish modern design this 2 level home, recently renovated, embraces a flawless interplay of natural light and space. The contemporary interiors echo traditional themes with good sized rooms, high ceilings, ornate cornices, chandeliers & high skirting boards. The manicured lawns with beautiful private hedged gardens is viewed from your double glazed glass conservatory and quintessential Southern Highlands wood fire place. All bedrooms are double in size, the spacious master has a walk in robe and ensuite.
A Quiet location in a sought after street surrounded by quality property.
Numerous Features Include:
- Caesar Stone bench tops
- Central Gas Heating
- 9-10ft Ceilings
- Freshly painted inside & out
- Brushbox timber floors
- Large BBQ/Entertaining
- New large designer kitchen with island breakfast bar, walk in pantry and energy saving induction cook top
- Approx. a 5 minute drive to Bowral's township
- Surrounded by beautiful walk ways and tree lined streets
- Plenty of storage
- Fabulous family /meals with wood fire
- Formal lounge/dining with marble gas fire place
- Remote garage
- Large mud room or could be perfect for home office with external/internal entry
- Private sunny level rear yard including fish pond
- Room for a pool or tennis court
- DA approved for another wing including another master bedroom and ensuite/in law accommodation along with a large entertaining BBQ
room attached to the home via a glass bridged hall.
- Longer settlement is possible
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.